Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies

So one of my favorite treats to make for me and my husband are chocolate chip cookies. It has taken me quiet a while to test out recipes to find the perfect combination of ingredients and it's husband approved.  Now, one thing you should know about me is that I'm a chocoholic. I admit it and I am damn proud of it! So, in these chocolate chip cookies every bite is full of chocolate.  So I hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think.

Love, 

Taryn

Cream the butter and sugars together.

Blend until is forms a paste.

Crack two eggs in a separate bowl.

Add eggs in one at a time and blend until it's fully incorporated. Add vanilla extra.

In a separate bowl whisk together all dry ingredients: flour, salt, and baking soda.

Add flour in two part and mix until just combined. Don't over mix.

Add your chocolate and mix.

Scrape down the sides of the bowl and paddle.

Scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.

Enjoy with a glass of milk. 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature 
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar 
2 Eggs, room temperature 
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extra
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cup all -purpose flour
15 oz Chocolate Chips 

Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes 

Yields about 3 dozen 








No comments:

Post a Comment