Sunday, December 14, 2014

DIY: Hot Chocolate Mix



Happy Holidays everyone!! So, I know everyone is busy doing Christmas shopping and I thought this would be a nice Christmas gift that you can make at home and it's pretty inexpensive and who doesn't like hot chocolate. 

For the mix you will need:

1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Confection Sugar
1/2 tsp Cornstarch
1tsp Cinnomon 
2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
4oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate

In a bowl combine all ingredients and whisk together. If you are giving it as a gift, find a nice mason jar or a Christmas jar like I have here and fill with the mix and leave room for a good amount of marshmellows. Then I top it off with a bow. 
 To make a cup of hot chocolate, you will need 1 cup of milk for every 2 tablespoons of the hot chocolate mix.

I hope this gives you an idea for a Christmas gift. Happy Holidays!

Love ,

Taryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment