Monday, October 20, 2014

Lazy baking Moment: Pumpkin bread

So today I had a lazy baking moment. I wanted some pumpkin bread and I wanted it quick and simple. I decided to buy a pumpkin quick bread mix from William Sonoma (no affiliation). I have tried many of their mixes and starter and thought they were quite good. All you need is to add water, melted butter, and eggs. But I thought I would spruce it up a bit and add a strusel topping. I felt guilty baking something from a mix, so I had to do a little something. 

Pumpkin Bread:

William Sonoma Spiced Pean Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/products/pumpkin-spice-quick-bread-mix/
2 Eggs
1 cup water
1 stick of butter melted

Strusel Topping:
1/4 cup Brown 
1/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Room Temperature Butter
1/3 cup Flour
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 dash of Mace
1 tsp Vanilla Extract 

Just mix all your ingredients together in a bowl and add to the top of you bread the bake. 


The finish results! 



Hope you enjoyed this post!

Love,

Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment